Oct 15, 2007 #1 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,648 6,763 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl I've asked and looked around, but still cannot find this one. Anyone who can provide this?
Oct 15, 2007 #2 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Sorry Marcel, I dont have that one, maybe ask Ron Handgraaf if he has it.
Oct 16, 2007 #3 B breadroll Airman 36 3 Joined Nov 15, 2006 From memory I have seen this manual for sale on eFlightManuals.com - Warbird And Commercial Flight Manuals for about $13US as a downloadable PDF file. You might want to try there if willing to pay for it.
From memory I have seen this manual for sale on eFlightManuals.com - Warbird And Commercial Flight Manuals for about $13US as a downloadable PDF file. You might want to try there if willing to pay for it.
Oct 18, 2007 Thread starter #4 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,648 6,763 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl breadroll said: From memory I have seen this manual for sale on eFlightManuals.com - Warbird And Commercial Flight Manuals for about $13US as a downloadable PDF file. You might want to try there if willing to pay for it. Click to expand... Thanx!
breadroll said: From memory I have seen this manual for sale on eFlightManuals.com - Warbird And Commercial Flight Manuals for about $13US as a downloadable PDF file. You might want to try there if willing to pay for it. Click to expand... Thanx!