Apr 16, 2006 #1 v2 Major 9,535 13,056 Joined Nov 9, 2005 Location Cracow I'm living here, and you guys? Attachments swosz1.jpg 63.1 KB · Views: 158 swosz2.jpg 77.2 KB · Views: 130
Apr 16, 2006 #2 pbfoot 1st Lieutenant 6,970 35 Joined Apr 14, 2005 Location niagara falls yellow circle is my locale green one is Lundys Lane Battlefield most vicious battle in war of 1812 Attachments niag 5.jpg 93.8 KB · Views: 130 7.JPG 102.4 KB · Views: 125
Apr 16, 2006 #3 Henk Master Sergeant 2,713 3 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location George - South Africa I can not show mine, because they have not taken a picture of my town yes, you can not see anything. Henk
I can not show mine, because they have not taken a picture of my town yes, you can not see anything. Henk
Apr 17, 2006 #4 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England I believe the white area inside the black circle is my house. Attachments heronford.JPG 46.4 KB · Views: 142
Apr 17, 2006 #5 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 home sweet home Attachments home.JPG 33.2 KB · Views: 123