Please help With FW190 info

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

WW2wirelady

Recruit
Oct 6, 2016
Hello-
I'm helping in restoring an FW190 F-8/R1 I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on how to get pictures or schematics of the control panels and armaments. (I am having a hard time finding what I need on Google) I would love to get a hold of some books that are useful or maybe a actual manual. Any ideas and suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

There are several surviving Fw190F aircraft, perhaps you can contact one of the museums or private owners?
They are:
Flugplatz Museum, Cottbus, Germany
Aeronautical Museum, Belgrad, Serbia
Smithsonian NASM
RAF Museum, Hendon, England
Collings Foundation

Another source would be Flug+Werk (Germany), who manufactures modern reproductions of the Fw190 (Fw190A), and may be able to provide very detailed information.

Thank you for your help Tomo pauk and GrauGeist. I will also post this in the technical section. Good info.

Where are you restoring this aircraft? There are many places you can get info from as the FW190 is studied very thoroughly by the allies and extensive information is available. please PM me and I can give you information to connect to people in the US that are experts on the aircraft.

11-cockpit-avion-Focke-Wulf-Fw-190-F-8.jpg

I do not know if you have this photo, it is the Smithsonian F8 cockpit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back