May 30, 2025 #1 N notLusser Airman 61 166 Joined Dec 14, 2022 1:72 Revell. Kit from shortly after the Big Bang. Did my best. Attachments 1.jpg 208.5 KB · Views: 96 2.jpg 249.9 KB · Views: 73 3.jpg 230.8 KB · Views: 64 4.jpg 237.2 KB · Views: 64 5.jpg 254 KB · Views: 74 6.jpg 247 KB · Views: 61 7.jpg 239.7 KB · Views: 65 8.jpg 226.2 KB · Views: 63
May 30, 2025 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,281 38,793 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland A very small bird in the 1:72 scale. Well done.
May 30, 2025 #3 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,912 21,893 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Beautiful!
May 30, 2025 #4 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra I love these little Polikarpov I-16's and in this scale it would be so tiny. A beauty.
May 31, 2025 Thread starter #5 N notLusser Airman 61 166 Joined Dec 14, 2022 Vic Balshaw said: I love these little Polikarpov I-16's and in this scale it would be so tiny. A beauty. Click to expand... thanks
Vic Balshaw said: I love these little Polikarpov I-16's and in this scale it would be so tiny. A beauty. Click to expand... thanks
May 31, 2025 #6 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com
Jun 1, 2025 #7 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,868 11,589 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good work!
Jun 2, 2025 #8 Greg Boeser 1st Lieutenant 6,979 14,716 Joined Jul 29, 2016 Location Minnesota I've got this kit. Part of a three pack that includes a CR 42 and PZL 11c