Oct 25, 2006 #1 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin PT-17 PT_19 Stearman Image source below PT-17 PT_19 Stearman Enjoy Micdrow Attachments 147%20Stearman%20Display%20Team.jpg 51.9 KB · Views: 878 stearman.pdf stearman.pdf 17.7 MB · Views: 1,603
Oct 26, 2006 #2 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA Once again another excellent addition, many thanks!
Oct 26, 2006 #3 G GaryMcL Airman 77 0 Joined Oct 26, 2006 Location Michigan Not to be a noob trying to upstage the vets and I probably shouldn't say anything but the PT-19 isn't a Stearman; it was built by Fairchild and is a 2-holer monoplane (as I'm sure you know).
Not to be a noob trying to upstage the vets and I probably shouldn't say anything but the PT-19 isn't a Stearman; it was built by Fairchild and is a 2-holer monoplane (as I'm sure you know).
Oct 29, 2006 Thread starter #4 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Not a problem, actually the manual covers the N2S-1, N2S-2, N2S-3, PT-17 and PT-19. Ive uploaded so many manuals that I cant keep it all straight. Thanks Again Micdrow
Not a problem, actually the manual covers the N2S-1, N2S-2, N2S-3, PT-17 and PT-19. Ive uploaded so many manuals that I cant keep it all straight. Thanks Again Micdrow
Nov 29, 2006 #5 P paulhinkley Airman 15 0 Joined Nov 27, 2006 Thanks for another great manual. By the way the text inside only mentions the N2S models, not the PT models. Regards, Paul.
Thanks for another great manual. By the way the text inside only mentions the N2S models, not the PT models. Regards, Paul.