questions?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Donivanp

Captain
Feb 23, 2014
Katy Texas
Can you select something within the Pacific but not within a combatant country ( USA pre Pearl harbor attack)

I have a question and it might be kind of Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot, but I haven't seen it answered before. Are Vacform/Vacuum formed models eligible for all those GBs? Are they equal to the standard plastic models so to say?
There is an old thread in this forum which gives some general answers but not in connection with a GB.

As memo serves it was agreed when the GB section started , the vacuform kits were allowed to use for all the GBs. And the same regarding the cardboard models. The model type depends on a modeller only. Well .. if you want to male a such kit for a GB there is no problem I would say.

I'm all for it. There are some really cool aircraft represented in VF that are not represented any other way. Had a friend that said as soon as he stared a VF kit it would come out in IM. 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back