questions

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Erich

the old Sage
May 20, 2004
Platonic Sphere
greetings all !

a couple fo questions hopefully I can have answered. Note that on certain days I can post 7-10 messages and confirmed and unconfirmed kills add up. today posted three times and then it says I have used up my alloted posts, no kills. Can some-one explain all of this to me.

also nted evertime I have posted I get a debug message stating my emails cannot be sent..............emails to whom as I was posting a reply and no emails. Cyberdemons on board here ? any clues :?:

thanks gents

E ~

yes the mail server is have problems at the moment, so users who have subscribed to watch a topic receive an email for every post. However, since the mail server is down the forums cannot send and return a debug error.

The 7-10 post limit for earning kills was set into place as a stopgap so that spammers don't spring ahead in kill count. Personally I couldn't care less about kill count, just another ego-boosting feature, but in my understanding, this is why that happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back