RabidSnaps

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hmmm...for some reason, I'd never even thought about getting it cleaned. I'll have to look in to that, as funding becomes available. Glad y'all like the photos! I've always liked my B&W's with a bit more contrast, and a little bit darker, than the "accepted" standard levels.

RA, I'm sure you have something closer to you and I know it's a bit of a drive from Hurst, but at the corner of Northwest Highway and Saturn in Garland is Garland Camera. I've known the owners since the late 80's and they can probably work on your camera (call first to make sure of course).

Very nice photos as I just found this thread.

Heck, been there a time or two, back when the wife and I were staying with her Dad in Rockwall while my wife's Grandfather and I renovated our house here (yeah...long stories, don't ask!). I've bought a couple of filters from them, and I think my current Velbon tripod came from there (yeah, off-brand, but for such a lightweight, easy-to-carry tripod, they hold up amazingly well!). I used to frequent their shop to drop off B&W infrared film to be sent out for development. Now, we go to Arlington Camera, its closer. I'd still recommend Garland Camera to anyone on that side of the insanit....er....Metroplex!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back