Oct 8, 2020 #1 A ajay16 Recruit 8 1 Joined Jun 8, 2018 Does anyone have any idea how much money each day/month you were awarded in War Gratuity in 1944 as an RAF airmen? I have a record that states 24 months War Gratuity, but I have no idea how much that would have been.
Does anyone have any idea how much money each day/month you were awarded in War Gratuity in 1944 as an RAF airmen? I have a record that states 24 months War Gratuity, but I have no idea how much that would have been.
Oct 8, 2020 #2 fubar57 General 37,497 27,261 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Enter 369 in the page count. Haven't found anything about officers yet....http://wrap.warwick.ac.uk/73976/1/WRAP_THESIS_Ellin_2015.pdf
Enter 369 in the page count. Haven't found anything about officers yet....http://wrap.warwick.ac.uk/73976/1/WRAP_THESIS_Ellin_2015.pdf
Oct 9, 2020 Thread starter #3 A ajay16 Recruit 8 1 Joined Jun 8, 2018 fubar57 said: Enter 369 in the page count. Haven't found anything about officers yet....http://wrap.warwick.ac.uk/73976/1/WRAP_THESIS_Ellin_2015.pdf Click to expand... This doesn't mention War Gratuity pay that I can see though? Or would they have been paid the same amount again in Gratuity pay?
fubar57 said: Enter 369 in the page count. Haven't found anything about officers yet....http://wrap.warwick.ac.uk/73976/1/WRAP_THESIS_Ellin_2015.pdf Click to expand... This doesn't mention War Gratuity pay that I can see though? Or would they have been paid the same amount again in Gratuity pay?