Renaissance Faires ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Erich

the old Sage
May 20, 2004
Platonic Sphere
alright guys something really different . . . ........

anyone have a listing of on the net sites presenting Renaissance Faires in Europe and or the US of A ? I have been chosen to head one up the next two years and need a coup[le of spots to check on-line as well s visit. Chris isn't there a monster of a one in Germany in the Bayern ??

I could really did dumping food and grog all over one another and the floor besides wenchs in very low cut bodices

Rip it up ! E ♪ ♫

Rothenburg has a beautiful one and my favorite would be at Burg Hexenager. I will see if there is any info I can get for you.

An aquaintance of mine is also a member of a group that participates in these all the time including the one in Burg Hexenager.

Chris can you find me some info - brochures/mags or whatever on the area-town of Landshut. think they have a huge parade / Landshut wedding ?

does that sound right ?

Erich

Eric, there's one in Pa, out near Lancaster. Not sure if it is big, small or what. Given that it is in Pa and there isn't a real castle within 3000 miles of the spot, I guess it can't be that big. But here's a link anyway.

Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire

I do know it is close to Stoudts Brewery. So after smoting the barbarian hordes, you can stop by for a couple of brews.

Give me a day or two Erich, and I will get as much info that I can. Any brochures that I find I will send to you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back