Renault 12S (Argus 411)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Luft Bier

Airman
Jul 8, 2018
West Central Georgia
Hello all,
I've taken a maintenance manual from Renault now (SNECMA) regarding their 12S, which is a licensed built version of the Argus 411. The Argus 411 was an improved version of the Argus 410 which was used on the Arado 96, Focke Wulf 189 among others. In any case, the manual is originally in French and I've translated some of the manual. I hope everyone likes it.

Attachments

• Renault (SNECMA) 12 S_Argus AS 411.pdf
    792.6 KB · Views: 324
Hello all,
I've taken a maintenance manual from Renault now (SNECMA) regarding their 12S, which is a licensed built version of the Argus 411. The Argus 411 was an improved version of the Argus 410 which was used on the Arado 96, Focke Wulf 189 among others. In any case, the manual is originally in French and I've translated some of the manual. I hope everyone likes it.

Many thanks - not an engine I was interested in until I saw this as a new post an did a quick look.
Nice clear diagrams and clear labelling both by the French and by you
Mi

Many thanks - not an engine I was interested in until I saw this as a new post an did a quick look.
Nice clear diagrams and clear labelling both by the French and by you
Mi
Thanks, I'm currently working on a document similar to this that compared leading particulars between this engine and the Ranger V-770 which has the same layout; air--cooled inverted v engine. More to come!

Hello,

French used also As 411 on their very early NC-701 as on N°14 on 1st August, 1951 :
SNCAN NC 701 Martinet, N°14_Argus 411_1.8.51_.jpg

but N°15 had Snecma 12S engines :
SNCAN NC 701 Martinet, N°15_cg_.jpg
Photo © Spielmann

And then, the Snecma 12T on the Dassault Flamant :
Snecma 12 T_.jpg
Photo © Spielmann

Users who are viewing this thread

Back