Reveille

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That is a super video!

When I joined the Guard, my former Vietnam combat vet Marine wasn't too sure about this as he called me a former wing wiper. I proved my worth and after Iraq I become the Company Marksmanship NCO. At Fort Riley during our Mobilization Training I qualified with my M-16 shooting 39 out of 40. TOP said that I could share his foxhole anytime. That is a very high complement for a former wing wiper from a former Marine!

In Iraq I learned that Navy Officers were always impressed with me because I knew their ranks. I so shocked a Navy Lieutenant when I called him Lieutenant instead of Captain!

Rivalries, yes, but there is also a ton of inter-service respect as well. We are still just one big team with different uniforms!

Bill G. SGT (ret)

USAF 1971 - 1984
MI Army Guard 2000 - 2009

Ahoy
I enjoyed the video it stands true with me I served 30 years in the Navy from 1958 to 1988 and I would do it again if I were younger. I am always military motivated it gets in your blood, thank you Matt for the video I never realized it was on the this here thread until I browsed around I solout you.

Franklyn Day aka Boats
Retired U.S. NAVY BMC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back