Revell 1/32 BAE Hawk T1

Porsche

Airman
75
94
Joined
Sep 18, 2022
A straightforward build which went together quite well. I used aftermarket seats and painted the model with Tamiya XF's and weathered with pastels.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1275.jpeg
    IMG_1275.jpeg
    614.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1276.jpeg
    IMG_1276.jpeg
    581.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1279.jpeg
    IMG_1279.jpeg
    654.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1339.jpeg
    IMG_1339.jpeg
    953.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1340.jpeg
    IMG_1340.jpeg
    434.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1344.jpeg
    IMG_1344.jpeg
    526.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1349.jpeg
    IMG_1349.jpeg
    775.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1346.jpeg
    IMG_1346.jpeg
    469 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1351.jpeg
    IMG_1351.jpeg
    803.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1353.jpeg
    IMG_1353.jpeg
    604.2 KB · Views: 42
Well done! The seats are magnificent.
Very kind, thank you SaparotRob!!
 
Very nice build indeed !

I've had the "Red Arrows" version of this kit sitting in my stash since soon after its release, along with a "bonus" decal sheet included (black trainer scheme with anniversary markings) from a Hannant's special offer at the time.
One day I hope to get around to building it !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back