Riding season is here

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Siddley

Airman 1st Class
Jul 20, 2014
That's motorbikes, by the way.
It's just too hot to ride a bike and wear protective clothing in summer. The locals deal with the problem by wearing shorts and flip flops.
I have had skin grafts and seen my bones poking out of my legs so I take a different point of view...

The Suzuki is just about ready to go, modeled by my favourite biker bitch ( she has a Yamaha 225, the DR350 is a bit of a handful for her )

10520673_680101232059560_5735156625261177790_n.jpg

Attachments

• DR_zps8aca6a1f.jpg
    DR_zps8aca6a1f.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 278
LOL, I quit dirt bike riding when I crashed my Yammie TT600 into a bed of cactus, good thing the wife is a nurse,had the patience to pull a bunch of thorns from my butt plus it killed my back.....I'm happy touring with my Beemer K1600 GTL these days...

LOL, I quit dirt bike riding when I crashed my Yammie TT600 into a bed of cactus, good thing the wife is a nurse,had the patience to pull a bunch of thorns from my butt plus it killed my back.....I'm happy touring with my Beemer K1600 GTL these days...

What I do is pretty tame, I like exploring the little donkey tracks and foot trails the olive farmers use. It's more like trial riding than anything, done at a fast walking pace. I spice it up by pretending I lose points for putting my feet down :D

I haven't got a road bike, or at least not one that is rideable at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back