Rosarius Circus (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And of course the love interest could also have secretly been a nazi spy, hence setting us up for the inevitable sequel...

I wonder if the tail number of the plane they flew home was documented. I have several B-17s documented as being captured.

Sorry to inject a more sober tone into the admittedly very entertaining screen play speculation,only for a moment I promise. I've looked at various accounts of the story and none seem to note the number of the 'liberated' B-17 unfortunately. It must be known...somewhere.
Cheers
Steve

Steve,

Glad you brought that up.
The tail number was probably wiped by the nazi spy noted above.

C'mon! lets get real! one of the refugees has to be a pregnant lady who gives birth on the plane and falls in love with one of the crewmen who helps deliver her child. a LW pilot will shot out a couple of the engines and another will fail so they are flying on only one. the LW pilot will only stop when he sees the face of one of the refugees...a girl that grew up beside in munich and showed him kindness when everyone else made fun of him. he will have compassion and leave them but they will be stalked by a really evil villinous LW pilot in a black 262....who almost gets them BUT the red tails show up from nowherel and save the day. when they land in england it will be with only 1 main gear down and the baby locked in the ball turret.

Users who are viewing this thread