Seversky P35 and Curtiss hawk 75 (fixed gear) manuals, desperately looking for! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

sandokan

Airman 1st Class
May 8, 2012
Italy
Hi, folks!
I'm still seeking for "erection and maintenance" or "part" manuals on Seversky EP106 (or swedish J9) P35 and the early Curtiss Hawk 75 M/N/O export variant (China, Thai and Argentina) in pdf possilby,
Anyone could help?
Thanks in advance, any answer's welcome!
cheers
Tiberio:)

Thanks a lot dear Vik!
I know that one, unfortunately not fitting for me.
You're very kind, I appreciate your help.
Tiberio

Hi, folks!
I'm still seeking for "erection and maintenance" or "part" manuals on Seversky EP106 (or swedish J9) P35 and the early Curtiss Hawk 75 M/N/O export variant (China, Thai and Argentina) in pdf possilby,
Anyone could help?
Thanks in advance, any answer's welcome!
cheers
Tiberio:)

I've only a paper facsimile of French Curtiss
- photographic spare part list French H75 A1 A2 , 138 p, size: A 4
- manual erection maintenance, french version 1939 printed at Buffalo) Avion Curtiss 75 A2, 167 p size A4, 24 pic, 20 drawing on fold sheet

Last edited:
Hi Waroff!

That's also interesting for me.
Could we take agreement on or better could you scan they and share to all (take your time, of course)?
Tiberio

Last edited:
Hi, Sandokan! I've been checking my sources and so far I've had no luck, but I will keep looking for you. BTW, since you are Italian can you give me a translation for the Italian word "putto"? Thanks much, lacrossedart

Hi my dear friend Lacrossedart!
Thank you so much for your effort helping me, anyway if no luck do not worry, I appreciate indeed!
For the word you're looking for i can say that "Putto" like "Amorino" is a retoric name indicating a very nice, gentle, immature figure of art, very noble word.

Here images of Putti (in italian Putto is singular, Putti plural)
https://www.google.it/search?q=putto&client=firefox-a&hs=UQf&rls=org.mozilla:it:eek:fficial&channel=fflb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=_pAnUsW5A6vQ7Ab2sIHoAw&ved=0CEMQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=887
I hope helped you forever "at your command"!
Tiberio

I am in your debt, Tiberio. The word came up during some recent downtime when I saw a 2002 movie called 'Ghost Ship'. The way it was used I was not certain if it was a term of endearment or of contempt, it could have been either. Thank you for clearing that up for me. Still looking for all things Seversky!

No worry Lacrossedart!
Tha's what I know on the word you asked for .
In italian language we do not use that for any other purpose than its proper meaning, and that is a noble word. Anyway I think a possible (not current) use of term as endearment , as well as "candid or naivety".
With great cordiality
Tiberio

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back