Some assorted French publications

MiTasol

Major
9,857
18,733
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Location
Aw flaming stralia
These are from pb43 and some are very interesting. I will post them in groups of three.

Hopefully someone who is a French speaker can do an English translation of the titles.

Those files marked WM are watermarked but the site they come from appears to be dead - it opens but it is just a gutted shell. I will post these later if the site does not revive or if I can find a clean copy.

1718509987744.png


1718510048998.png
1718510222454.png
1718510163964.png
 

Attachments

Last edited:
1718520634182.png


The Hispano one is self explanatory and the other two are propellers. If I am reading them correctly, given I failed French in school, the second file is for the Bloch 152 and the third file is for the Morane 406.

1718520687404.png
1718520825046.png
1718521021713.png
 

Attachments

View attachment 783442

The Hispano one is self explanatory and the other two are propellers. If I am reading them correctly, given I failed French in school, the second file is for the Bloch 152 and the third file is for the Morane 406.

View attachment 783443 View attachment 783444View attachment 783446
Thanks for these. Google translate is my friend. TF
 
and the second
1719958672627.png
 

Attachments

and two more from pb43

1719958815458.png
1719958881009.png
 

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back