Son of 'Stalag 17' POW camp, Francis J. Bousquet, Flight Engineer on B-17 "Murder Inc".

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

John Bousquet

Recruit
Feb 1, 2019
:pilotsalute: Hi everyone! Took me awhile, but found y'all and I'm looking forward to surfing this sight for any information related to the 351st Bomb Group. Dad was crew chief on 'Murder Inc.', however, when A/C wouldn't start on mission to Bremen in Nov 1943, was shot down in spare bird 'Aristocrap'. I'm obviously looking for any information related to the 508th or 509th Bomb squadrons. I will be checking back frequently.
Thanks!
John Bousquet

:pilotsalute: Thank you guys for the welcome note. And thank you for your service and the work you do at this site. No way to measure the value of it to all but specifically those with a vested interest. -jb-

:pilotsalute: Hi everyone! Took me awhile, but found y'all and I'm looking forward to surfing this sight for any information related to the 351st Bomb Group. Dad was crew chief on 'Murder Inc.', however, when A/C wouldn't start on mission to Bremen in Nov 1943, was shot down in spare bird 'Aristocrap'. I'm obviously looking for any information related to the 508th or 509th Bomb squadrons. I will be checking back frequently.
Thanks!
John Bousquet
hello and welcome.

have you seen this site ?

Kenneth D. Williams - Murder Inc. - WWII POW

they might be able to help if still running

I believe so but I'm going to return for any new updated content ... Thanks for the lead! -jb-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back