StG44 vs AK-47

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Service length is also better for AK (there are Stg's used in Lebanon, but not produced since 1945)
Machine shops in the middle east can also make you a gun from a pattern so long as it's a simple, easy to produce pattern. A lot of the guns in the 3rd world don't have serial numbers. I'm betting a lot of the parts at least for the Stg. 44s in Lebanon were tuned out by hand on a lathe.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb9ZET3tV9Q

I love the Military Channel's left-wing stance, they place both AK-47 and T-34 as #1 assault rifles and tanks respectively! :p

There are quite a few experienced ex-servicemen who have used the AK, and are anything but trendy lefties who agree the AK is probably the best all round service rifle of its time, and is still an easy and effective weapon. I fail to see why it is necessary to be left wing to call a spade a spade.......

There are quite a few experienced ex-servicemen who have used the AK, and are anything but trendy lefties who agree the AK is probably the best all round service rifle of its time, and is still an easy and effective weapon. I fail to see why it is necessary to be left wing to call a spade a spade.......
a joke, hence the smilie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back