Stupid Terroists.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My is:
Czech
Moravian Czech (kinda mix of Czech and Slovak, almost identical with Czech)
Slovak (quite similar)
Polish (just basics, also very similar)
English
German
Hebrew (basics)

"In few years, most of you are Pakis... Sorry to say..."

Estimated by 2020, the White Briton will be the minority.

I will say it and it is true but thanks for the great Boer war the white people in South Africa became less than the Black people and thus it caused a lot of sh*t.

102first_hussars said:
Thank god the French Canadians will overpopulate Canada before that happens, (is really something to thank god for ?)

Ehrm... Where did you take your statistics from, Hussars ? Last time I checked, statistics were 1.5 childrens by Québeker families. We are so disinterressed in making childrens that Québec gouvernment had to re-do some laws to make it easier for immigration.

Personnally, I think that someone making childrens in the actual Québec society should be arrested for "Crime against Humanity".

How can you discriminate against your own population? You're alright, you don't live in a white country. You'd hate it if the Filipino population was out-numbered by white British in your own country. Oh, and let me add that they'd be bleeding your country dry and destroying your culture.

102first_hussars said:
Czech always did sound like it had 4 to 5 languages crammed into it ;)

German litterally has hundreds of different dialects and all seem like there own language.

I speak

English
German
Schwabian German
Frankisch German
Bavarian German

Users who are viewing this thread

Back