T-28 info? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

just-nick

Recruit
Jan 12, 2007
I'm not usually one for the "please does anyone have this" sort of post, but I've just run against a wall. I'm trying to find good, technical, systems and flight information on the T-28 -- in any of its versions. Anyone on this board got anything good? It would be much appreciated, I promise!

Thanks,

Nick

Hi Ron,

By any chance do you have any on the T-6 Texan.

Thanks in advance

Micdrow

Hello Nick,

Just finished the manual for the T-28. It was a lot of work, but I like the result. I suppose you will like it too!
It can be found at:

North American T-28 Trojan

Regards

Ron

And as an answer to MICDROW, I just wanted to ask if somebody has this kind of manual for the T-6!
As you have seen before, the only HARVARD manuals I have are in Dutch, which is easy for me, but probably not for you!

Regards

Ron

By the way. do you think that B-17 is flying low? I have been flying lower for about 10,000 hours as an agricultural pilot!

As you have seen before, the only HARVARD manuals I have are in Dutch, which is easy for me, but probably not for you!

By the way. do you think that B-17 is flying low? I have been flying lower for about 10,000 hours as an agricultural pilot!

Very true Ron, I have no clue on how to read Dutch. Are you still flying as and agricultural pilot? Maybe I will find one at the airshow this year.

Hallo Micdrow,

I stopped spraying in 1999. Still flying as an instructor, but I have been grounded for two months now. Ear problems.
That's why I am very busy with websites and webshop!

Regards

Ron

Hallo Micdrow,

I stopped spraying in 1999. Still flying as an instructor, but I have been grounded for two months now. Ear problems.
That's why I am very busy with websites and webshop!

Regards

Ron

Welcome Ron, appreciate your help in this site. I too am a flight instructor but it seems you've been at it a bit longer. I sent you a PM, again appreciate your participation.

I have been instructing since 1983.
I prefer to fly with taildraggers, Super Cub, Broussard, Emeraude etc. but also Diamond Katana and DA-40 series.
What do you fly?

Regards

Ron

I started flying in 1978, tried again in 1985, and then got serious around 1994. I mainly fly Cessnas (172s) but have flown Pipers and L-29 jets. i recently got my tail wheel endorsement in a Supercub.

I'm also an A&P and IA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back