Jul 24, 2007 #1 B bigZ Senior Airman 545 10 Joined Jan 18, 2007 Has anyone got a link to the footage of the Texan that landed on a freeway in the US yesterday?
Jul 24, 2007 #2 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL Just do a simple search in you tube View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viS_Jyrx-xY
Jul 24, 2007 Thread starter #3 B bigZ Senior Airman 545 10 Joined Jan 18, 2007 Cheers. I did try a searching YouTube. But obviously a simple search is beyond my capabilities.
Jul 24, 2007 #4 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL bigZ said: Cheers. I did try a searching YouTube. But obviously a simple search is beyond my capabilities. Click to expand... well perhaps it's that I spend too much time on Youtube here's a couple of nightmares that can happen to anybody! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgXkRgkHUk0 View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35FVYzf0uiY View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KhZwsYtNDE
bigZ said: Cheers. I did try a searching YouTube. But obviously a simple search is beyond my capabilities. Click to expand... well perhaps it's that I spend too much time on Youtube here's a couple of nightmares that can happen to anybody! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgXkRgkHUk0 View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35FVYzf0uiY View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KhZwsYtNDE