Feb 19, 2007 #1 krieghund Senior Airman 610 46 Joined Sep 25, 2006 Location Riyadh Does anyone have the TAIC or ATAD manuals of the Pacific Theater?
Feb 19, 2007 #2 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin krieghund said: Does anyone have the TAIC or ATAD manuals of the Pacific Theater? Click to expand... The only TAIC manual I can think of that I have is the one Ive posted here off hand. http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/engines/zeke-combat-taic-report-5462.html Micdrow
krieghund said: Does anyone have the TAIC or ATAD manuals of the Pacific Theater? Click to expand... The only TAIC manual I can think of that I have is the one Ive posted here off hand. http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/engines/zeke-combat-taic-report-5462.html Micdrow
Mar 17, 2007 #3 P peril Airman 29 0 Joined Mar 17, 2007 Location Brisbane Website www.targetrabaul.com I do, first one only though, I think you are looking for the second??
Mar 19, 2007 Thread starter #4 krieghund Senior Airman 610 46 Joined Sep 25, 2006 Location Riyadh Yes mid to late '45
Mar 19, 2007 Thread starter #5 krieghund Senior Airman 610 46 Joined Sep 25, 2006 Location Riyadh Idon't have the ATAD