(taking requests) Going to the 'Museum of Flight' this Sunda 12/30/2012 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

SPEKTRE76

Airman 1st Class
Oct 13, 2012
Oak Harbor, WA
Here's on of the planes they have under the 'collection' tab. I'll snapping off a lot of this one!

Taking request! I don't know If I'll be allowed to jump in the cockpit and snap images but I'll ask.

Link: Messerschmitt BF 109E-3 - Manufacturer was Messerschmitt

rest of them: Aircraft in Our Collection | The Museum of Flight

I'll be going there Sunday and hopefully.....I'll be stopping by 'The Flying Heritage' collection in Everette, WA on my way back north.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I WILL BE USING AN 8MPx iPhone 4S. I do not own any professional gear.

Last edited:
Have a great day out. Note that the 'Bf109E3' is really a CASA 1109, made to look a little like an 'E'. Overall, it's basically a 'G', with cockpit, cockpit canopy, radiators and landing gear etc the same as the 'G'.

The Mk.6 Sabre would be a cool thing to jump into :D the An-2 and the Yak-9 would be amazing, I think its the only Yak-9 thats fairly original in the West :D but then again it'd be cool to just get the photos of em too :D

Ahhhhh It's fake :( Oh well at least I'll be swing by Paul Allens Flying Heritage Collection on my way back where they do have a real 109 and Dora that still FLY :D

Sure I'll get some An-2, Saber and Yak pics for you. I'll get as many close ups of the markings as I can too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back