Jun 3, 2009 Thread starter #101 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey More India Attachments IAF_14Sqn_Front.jpg 64.1 KB · Views: 296 IAF_28Sqn_Front.jpg 63.5 KB · Views: 290 IAF_47Sqn_Front.jpg 62.3 KB · Views: 308
Jun 11, 2009 Thread starter #102 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey Long-neglected, but I finally got round to some Italian AF shirts: Italian Air Force: Available Squadrons: 4 Stormo, 5 Stormo, 6 Stormo, 36 Stormo, 37 Stormo, T Shirts available here: Italian Air Force : Clavework Graphics Attachments Italy_5Stormo_2.jpg 68.9 KB · Views: 322 Italy_5Stormo_1.jpg 70.4 KB · Views: 297 Italy_4Stormo_2.jpg 63.4 KB · Views: 306 Italy_4Stormo_1.jpg 66.5 KB · Views: 313
Long-neglected, but I finally got round to some Italian AF shirts: Italian Air Force: Available Squadrons: 4 Stormo, 5 Stormo, 6 Stormo, 36 Stormo, 37 Stormo, T Shirts available here: Italian Air Force : Clavework Graphics
Jun 11, 2009 Thread starter #103 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey More... Attachments Italy_5Stormo_3.jpg 70.2 KB · Views: 317 Italy_6Stormo_1.jpg 67.6 KB · Views: 325 Italy_36Stormo_1.jpg 69.5 KB · Views: 315 Italy_36Stormo_2.jpg 65.4 KB · Views: 345
Jun 11, 2009 Thread starter #104 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey Last one: (for now) I need to find some squadriglia markings and do some Fiats... Attachments Italy_37Stormo_1.jpg 66.1 KB · Views: 300
Jun 13, 2009 #105 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Clave, your work is stupendous man!!! Thank you for sharing.
Jun 15, 2009 Thread starter #106 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey Now I hope somebody buys them...
Jun 15, 2009 #107 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com That's the key, isn't it? Nice work!
Jun 15, 2009 #108 pbfoot 1st Lieutenant 6,970 35 Joined Apr 14, 2005 Location niagara falls How about some RCAF stuff like a Sabre
Jun 15, 2009 #109 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL Clave said: Now I hope somebody buys them... Click to expand... I'm sure you've tried museum shops? Like: Fantasy of Flight, World's Greatest Aircraft Collection I'd like to see you do some ironclads!
Clave said: Now I hope somebody buys them... Click to expand... I'm sure you've tried museum shops? Like: Fantasy of Flight, World's Greatest Aircraft Collection I'd like to see you do some ironclads!
Jun 15, 2009 #110 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Great stuff, Clave. I hope you sell a bunch.... Charles
Jun 15, 2009 #111 Coors9 Senior Airman 527 6 Joined Jan 24, 2008 Location St.john's Newfoundland Do one of Don Gentile and Shangri-La + and i'd buy one in a heartbeat. Nose art on the back and i'll buy 2
Do one of Don Gentile and Shangri-La + and i'd buy one in a heartbeat. Nose art on the back and i'll buy 2