Terry's Birthday (sort of !)

rochie

Moderator
Staff
Mod
24,335
10,257
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Location
billingham nr middlesbrough uk
with no 29th this year today is Terry's birthday.

very Happy Birthday my friend, see you soon for a beer or 17 !
 
Good on 'ya for another year Airframes.
 
Happy kinda birthday youngling. Have a great one

1740845684589.png
 
Very many thanks my friends.
Feeling slightly p*ssed off, as I'm still rather numb in my right hand and leg, so balance and walking is a problem.
Consequently, I don't want to risk going to the pub - rather frustrating.
But !!
I have a solution, in the form of a largish box of red wine .................
 
Thanks !
 
Thanks very much chaps.
I'm happy to report that the box of wine is somewhat depleted .......................
Yeah I noticed that last time I had wine.
So me, minding me own busines, just a spoonfull of the stuff for taste in the Canard à l'orange..
And spoofff..All gone...bottle ney bottles and box...gone. Nasty stuff.
I am sure it isn't me, I repeated, as true scholars we are, at least a dozen times.
Same result.
So thank you for repeating this experiment on your birthday. Shows true commitment and grit.
Please post your field result as you keep researching this incredible anomaly.

On your health !
 
Thanks my friend !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back