The Two Ronnies...now only one.

It is extremely tragic. He was a remarkable man and a great comic actor. He'll be greatly missed by millions for sure, I for one will be included in that number.

A good night from me, and a good night from him.
 
that really is a great way to end pD, couldn't have said it better myself, i loved his style there were few as funny as him, i am amounst that number that will greatly miss him......
 
The Two Ronnies was a popular show on this side of the pond as well. My dad and I used to watch it together all the time when I was a kid. Another talented and funny man gone.
 
The show "The Two Ronnies" was an excellent stekch show. Ronnie Barker was a remarkable comic actor and his diversity was amazing. But let's not forget the hilarious "Porridge" and "Open All Hours" - not to mention his other great comedy shows. I've been down the street where "Open All Hours" was filmed.
 
Ger...ger....ger....ger ...oh I give up. :lol:
 
Arkwright: "... I c c can see it now, my v v van wi' Ark... ark... arkwri... arkwri... arkwright's f... f... f... fam.. famous tr... tr... tr... treacle t..t..toffee on't side..."
Granville"... Nay they'll never get all that on't side of van...."

Long may the Till have spring in its jaws!

Kiwimac
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back