The Ultimate Model Builder? You Decide!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pretty cool i hadent seen these before but i been out of the scene for a while. that guys must have some OCD. thats the kinda stuff that makes you feel infantile for building out of the box...
tamigawa might be expensive but i was looking at eduard PE sets the other day and their fans should be outraged too at some of the prices they charge i seriously laughed at some of the 1\72 prices. any value in kits is more than made up for in aftermarket PE in my opinion.

Last edited:
Zoukei Mura probobly hired him for their new moulds lol :D

Amazing work, and honestly why wouldn't they gurantee him a spot in the Smithsonian, like come on, how many more modelers out there from the states could do that. Its not like the museum themselves are all about 100% "authenticity" I think its just one of those things that 100 years from now people will be like "Wow, he is amazing, but no one gave a hoot in his century, except the other model builder guys"

not trying to bash any museum, but whoever wouldn't want to display his work is crazy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back