Feb 13, 2007 #1 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,628 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHYC4ekzg60
Feb 13, 2007 #2 twoeagles Senior Airman 666 14 Joined Oct 18, 2006 Location Chambersburg I am just warped enough to like this humor...
Feb 13, 2007 #3 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL Awesome... thanks for the link
Feb 13, 2007 #4 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State That was sick Gnomey. Funny. But sick.
Feb 13, 2007 #5 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Great stuff, as I was watching I noticed it was From the Armando Ianucci Show - No wonder Chris Morris must have been involved somewhere in that too. Humour like that is excellent 8)
Great stuff, as I was watching I noticed it was From the Armando Ianucci Show - No wonder Chris Morris must have been involved somewhere in that too. Humour like that is excellent 8)
Feb 13, 2007 #6 timshatz Chief Master Sergeant 3,912 26 Joined Mar 29, 2006 Location Phila, Pa Great! Sent it to Friends. Loved it.