THIS IS NEW.....

fubar57

General
37,491
27,247
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Location
The Jungles of Canada
1623086906803.png
 
Great to see Mr. Horse back on the forum again
 
Yeah, I also think it's too much.
If I remember right, David cleaned up the options menu as well as deleted the "spell check" option on the "Like" menu (which is back, by the way) so I'm thinking that when he upgraded the system, it restored the default settings.
 
A few years ago in the mine I got on the radio and told buddy, "Its talk like a pirate day tomorrow. We should do it". Dispatch got on the radio and said, "There will be no talking like pirates tomorrow"
 
Yep...at my former workplace, we were explicitly told in an email that "you WILL TX in normal english. You will NOT TX in Pirate speak. Thank You in advance"

*Addendum*
I did reply to the email with: "Arrr...can we parlay this forsaken edict perchance?"
The boss replied: "Nay, we've hung rascals for far less offenses."
 
The other change is that position of reaction buttons is moved to under the signature, instead of right at the end of post, top of Signatures.
 
:eek::eek:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back