Tiring day

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Colin1

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 2, 2009
United Kingdom
well, that's the redtop (engine) out for a winter rebuild, it was getting tight with the nights drawing in so it wasn't a good idea to keep putting it off. Bit complicated too, as the wishbones were replaced at some point in the car's history and fitted upside down.

I'm pooped, my upper body and forearms feel like they've had a bare-knuckle boxing competition with a skip-full of scrap metal.

Anyone else have an 'interesting' day/weekend?

Heh. Yeah. 9-month old daughter's been sick all weekend. Its a new experience for her, so she's not sure if she's supposed to cry, vomit, or have diarrhea...so she's been alternating between the three. Her fever broke last night, though, so now we just have to keep her hydrated until the tummy decides to settle down. Really makes for a long, eventful weekend, though.

Oh, and found out I'm gonna need to replace my in-sink erator. It grinds up garbage, but has some blockage inside somewhere (left-hand sink drains fine, pipes are clean up to disposal) so that if the water is left running for a minute (or a big pot of something is dumped in), it clogs. Draino didn't help. House is 45 years old, and based on the rest of the hardware in the place, this was probably installed with the house. So. Its time to replace it. Whenver I can scrounge up $200.

9-month old daughter's been sick all weekend. Its a new experience for her, so she's not sure if she's supposed to cry, vomit, or have diarrhea...so she's been alternating between the three. Her fever broke last night, though, so now we just have to keep her hydrated until the tummy decides to settle down. Really makes for a long, eventful weekend, though.
Hey sorry to hear that RA
I hope the little person pulls through soon

Glad to hear the little one's doing better RA!:thumbleft: Colin, this weekend was calm. Fixed my dad's wipers on his pickup, they kept quitting at the most inopportune times and helped a friend fix a dryer. I think next weekend will be a lot more exciting with the airshow at Lonesome Pine Airport.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back