Top Ten Twin-Engine Fighters of World War II (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for you, Greg, another Bf 110 photo.
View attachment 663389

Maybe this Bf 110 had a mid-air collision with an upside down S.M.79? Complete with windshield?

Nd9GcR8T9TBu0xtYkCLTCBmoPDUlRNoqdM2qnTnGQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

Okay
Vasco: To put it bluntly to you: I know more about the type than you have ever known and ever will know!
Okay

Regards
Jagdflieger
Really? Please share your knowledge. You reply above shows that you have no answer to all that I have posted. Speaks volumes.

But, and it's a big but, try, please try, to get the facts that you post correct, and not the load of rubbish you have previously posted, like the Gruppenstab of Erprobungsgruppe 210 flying Bf 109s, and SKG 210 flying Bf 109s. You don't have the knowledge, do you?

You see, I'm now at the point of calling you out on your posts. And here it is: You know next-to-nothing about the Bf 110 and its units. You have provided NO evidence to show that you know much at all about the Bf 110. You posted a link that was riddled with errors (is that one of your internet references that you set so much store by?). You say your father flew the Bf 110, but will not mention ANYTHING about him re his service career.

What you have done, Big Boy, is taken on someone who has not only bounced you around the canvas, but clean knocked you out of the ring!

So quit your lying and posting bullcrap, eh? You're a fraud, a liar. I can spot them a mile off. I just picked you off, little by little.

Post up detailed information, or come clean on all your lies...

Just a thought, if someone's father flew the Bf-110 in WWII, and that person found a forum frequented by bona fide experts, then meets someone that (in my humble opinion) is probably the most knowledgeable person on said Bf-110, I'd:

Immediately try to find out more about my fathers unit from someone who obviously knows unit histories inside and out.

Probably be motivated to share any and all information (you can Private Message John Vasco John Vasco to keep names out of the forum) to see if I can learn more.

Also I don't think I'd challenge someone that has done the research over decades with memories of what you saw years ago in a scrap book and perhaps some stories from your father.

This isn't a knock on J Jagdflieger just an observation. I don't see why you sound so offended by some of John's posts, I would think this is a great opportunity for you to learn more about what your father did and have a better understanding of what he went through at that time.

Fortunately I had a father and uncle that were avid diarists and so have a pretty good insight into their thoughts and experiences in both the ETO and the PTO. What I DON'T have however, is official records that detail day to day operations and losses etc.

Sorry, I don't mean to overstep any boundaries but I really don't like to see opportunities like this wasted, it seems J Jagdflieger has a great chance to learn about a signature moment in his fathers life.

Just a thought, if someone's father flew the Bf-110 in WWII, and that person found a forum frequented by bona fide experts, then meets someone that (in my humble opinion) is probably the most knowledgeable person on said Bf-110, I'd:

Immediately try to find out more about my fathers unit from someone who obviously knows unit histories inside and out.

Probably be motivated to share any and all information (you can Private Message John Vasco John Vasco to keep names out of the forum) to see if I can learn more.

Also I don't think I'd challenge someone that has done the research over decades with memories of what you saw years ago in a scrap book and perhaps some stories from your father.

This isn't a knock on J Jagdflieger just an observation. I don't see why you sound so offended by some of John's posts, I would think this is a great opportunity for you to learn more about what your father did and have a better understanding of what he went through at that time.

Fortunately I had a father and uncle that were avid diarists and so have a pretty good insight into their thoughts and experiences in both the ETO and the PTO. What I DON'T have however, is official records that detail day to day operations and losses etc.

Sorry, I don't mean to overstep any boundaries but I really don't like to see opportunities like this wasted, it seems J Jagdflieger has a great chance to learn about a signature moment in his fathers life.
I can only agree.

At every turn, I have given the guy the correct information after he posted incorrect stuff.

As you say, I could almost certainly help fill in some gaps re his father's service, but he was not forthcoming at all.

That offer is still there, but I don't think he will take it up.

That's why I had reservations about the guy's bona fides, as nothing of any substance came back to me. I give of my time and information on here to help others gain a little bit more knowledge, that's all.

I can only agree.

At every turn, I have given the guy the correct information after he posted incorrect stuff.

As you say, I could almost certainly help fill in some gaps re his father's service, but he was not forthcoming at all.

That offer is still there, but I don't think he will take it up.

That's why I had reservations about the guy's bona fides, as nothing of any substance came back to me. I give of my time and information on here to help others gain a little bit more knowledge, that's all.
Well ... one cant say you didnt try. I know your work from a few books i have. Not to say observations here and other boards. Cant remember a challenge that went the other corner.

Good advice

Well ... one cant say you didnt try. I know your work from a few books i have. Not to say observations here and other boards. Cant remember a challenge that went the other corner.
Next time if anyone opposes my opinions I am going to post:

So quit your lying and posting bullcrap, eh? You're a fraud, a liar.....why I had reservations about the guy's bona fides,

And after that I will continue to post in regards of wanting to help the respective poster and telling everyone that I know everything better.

The only wrong statement I made, and even admitted freely myself - was that I had miss-written SKG 210 instead of Erpr. Gr. 210
That the latter had Bf 109 was additionally proven by me via the ULTRA link. That the SKG 210 had Bf 109 which I had forwarded was refuted by (him ......) personally to me it is
absolutely of no concern if they had or not, since my father never served in SKG 210 - so why should I make such a big fuzz out of nothing?

There are however Photos of Bf 109 with the ZG 1 Wasp emblem, stating that the aircraft's squadron number is from SKG 210. (Transition-period) So to me that is a clear
indication that the former SKG 210 must have operated Bf 109. But again I couldn't care less in that case.

As I had already stated: I know everything about my father and his veteran friends in regards to where they were stationed , what aircraft's they flew and anything else
including that he was with Erpr. Gr. 210 at Koeln-Ostheim, before translating into ZG 76 whilst being stationed in France, so what is it that I would need (him ..... ) for?

And someone who can't even grasp the difference between a BF 110 mission parameters and environment in e.g. France compared to the BoB, well.....

It is solely up to me as to who I would forward my fathers name - (him......) had received already several names from me in regards to my fathers veteran friends, which I personally
regret already, having forwarded to someone who then goes into the abyss of slurs, insults and defamation of my person.

Regards
Jagdflieger over and out in regards to (him.......)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back