Tropical jabo names.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules


Mar 23, 2004
What would a bf-109E-4/trop fited with a bomb rack be called? I assume some existed, but I'm not sure what it would be. Like a cross between an E-4/trop and an E-4/B.
I dont know I have never heard of anything being called a E-4/B Trop or anything like that so I think they were just called E-4/Trops or E-7/Trops or they may have just called them E-4/B's or E-7/B's etc but had the modified air filters. I dont know you guess is as good as mine my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads