Trouble uploading manuals

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bronco

Airman
Mar 1, 2010
I have been having trouble uploading manuals below the 50mb limit onto the forum. It keeps saying that it is sending request to.... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have 5000+ manuals and am just starting to scan when I get a chance. Been collecting way too long.

Thanks again.

Hi Bronco

Uploading 50MB may take awhile, but this happens to me also sometimes. I just retry if it appears to get stuck and usually does get through. The site admin may know more or have some tips.

cheers

Peter

Hi
I get problems sometimes, my first solution was to tick the 'remember me' when logging in, this helped me, I also try to time my uploads to a 'quiet time', to max my internet connection speed.

Alternatively, it maybe possible to e mail a mod or another user and send the file to them.

I use a free service.

YouSendIt: Online File Sharing and collaboration with FTP Replacement - Send Large Files and Email Attachments with Managed File Transfer Solution

might be worth a PM to Micdrow, he seems to be on here a lot.

Your collection pales my little pile of manuals .
Look forward to your posts.
cheers
Jerry

Hey Jerry,

Yeah, I've got an entire basement full of these things. Just starting to scan stuff and sell some off. Lot of work. Cheers! J

Hey Jerry,

Yeah, I've got an entire basement full of these things. Just starting to scan stuff and sell some off. Lot of work. Cheers! J

Hi
A good idea to scan, might be worth letting other forumites know the ones you are selling, although people have pdf, some also like hard copies as well.
good luck with it all.
cheers
Jerry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back