Tu-22 crash

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm not too open about the whiteout scenario. He should have been shooting an instrument approach until he reached a decision height, totally focused on his instruments and not even looking outside the cockpit. When reaching his DH (the time to start looking for the runway threshold) if he had no visual on the runway he should have gone "missed approach." If he was trying to land in those conditions visually, well I have to say it but he was a madman! If your friend has any info on what type of instrument approach was being used, I'd like to know.

I thought I read it was an ILS.

Last edited:
If your friend has any info on what type of instrument approach was being used, I'd like to know.

Don't know. What I do know is that it has been stated that ILS might have been down during the incident. The Russians are officially blaming pilot error at this point and Tu-22Ms have been grounded as a result.

Certainly what you're saying makes sense Joe, but if he wasn't being guided down in a standard instrument approach by the tower, then that might explain his speed and rate of descent being too high. As my friend said, the tower had refused him permission to land, so he might have been giving it a go by sight alone. That's only a hypothesis based on what I've been told and certainly offers no answers. With ILS working and let down procedures in place, this should have been avoided.

Found it. This is the article I read the other day:

Russian Tu-22M3 crash: Expert says instrument landing system to blame 'hard' landing

Also from the same site:

Russian Tu-22M3 bomber crash: preliminary report gives details

It will be interesting to find out what the official verdict will be after the complete investigation. If what my friend tells me is true or not probably won't be revealed, if that is what actually transpired.

Last edited:
I was looking at a photo of the Tu 22M cockpit and did not notice a traditional ILS head. There is this HSI looking instrument in the middle of the instrument panel, any info?

That's not entirely correct. Yes the PIC has final authority, but that authority is over the aircraft. It does not mean he can just land at any controled airport. He or she is still required to obtain clearances and adhear to them.{/QUOTE]

Not disagreeing....but, the PIC can deviate...as you explain below...

If the tower at a controlled airport tells a pilot that the field is closed because of weather then the PIC has to divert. He does not have control over the airport.
Emergency situations can dictate otherwise. In an emergency a PIC can deviate in order to ensure the safety of the aircraft and crew. You can also deviate to avoid other aircraft, or you notice that a tower clearance is putting you in danger (i.e. towards another aircraft, or a building for instance). All deviations must be explained and reported.
I'm not making light of deviation, nor attempting to split hairs, but, the PIC may and can to ensure the safe operation of his/her aircraft.

The Russians (and going back to the old Soviet Union) give a lot more authority to ground radar operators than pilots during military operations. Read about their GCI tactics as opposed to AEW&C)

I can definitely see that as an operational procedure.

I was looking at a photo of the Tu 22M cockpit and did not notice a traditional ILS head. There is this HSI looking instrument in the middle of the instrument panel, any info?

That's a consideration...then, of course, we can bring up a slew of others; aircraft condition of equipment (or lack there of), ground equipment condition, GCI experience, the 'flight commanders' experience, PIC's experience, PIC's IFR experience, PIC's IFR approach to minimums experience, and bla, bla bla...

Unless he has an energency or legit safety concern, no he cannot.

In this particular case it appears there was none. He was told not to land, that the airport was closed.

This is all speculation of course, without reading the prelim report. In the end we will have to wait for the investigation final report.

In fact landing to a closed airport simply because you are PIC is the opposite of that, and no deviation is allowed for "Because I am the PIC and I can." That will get you in a lot of trouble, and the FARS (that I posted above), and ICAO state that.

Yes but landing at a closed airport when you do not have a clearance is not ensuring the safe operation of the aircraft...

That's situationally dependent. What I do know is, that it is not all black and white in determination.

In fact landing to a closed airport simply because you are PIC is the opposite of that, and no deviation is allowed for "Because I am the PIC and I can." That will get you in a lot of trouble, and the FARS (that I posted above), and ICAO state that.

Let's just say; I'd rather be in trouble and have myself, crew and passengers walk away from the aircraft....then, follow FARS and ICAO regs and be...well...dead.

That's situationally dependent. What I do know is, that it is not all black and white in determination.

I think that is pretty much what I said.

And situationally dependent is emegergency and immediate safety situations only, and that is the law...;)

A PC just cannot overide a clearance because he wants to. That is not safe operation of the aircraft.

Let's just say; I'd rather be in trouble and have myself, crew and passengers walk away from the aircraft....then, follow FARS and ICAO regs and be...well...dead.

Again, a PIC has the right to divert in order to safely operate his aircraft. At no point have I said anything otherwise.

The safe operation of an aircraft does not include the PIC landing a perfectly good aircraft to an airport that has been closed by the "controlling authority", after being informed that it was closed, and being denied a clearance. The PIC myst divert to an alternate airport, or declare an emergency such as low fuel, etc. Then the deviation is allowed.

Until the final report comes out, we don't know if he had an emergency declared, or told the tower why he was deviating. All we know is the tower told him he could not land. If that is the case, and he had no emergency, then this PIC does not fit your description, and was in the wrong.

We shall see, I hope he was not.

I think that is pretty much what I said.

And situationally dependent is emegergency and immediate safety situations only, and that is the law...;)

A PC just cannot overide a clearance because he wants to. That is not safe operation of the aircraft.

I'm going to conclude that we're basically saying about the same thing...just abit differently. Take care.

A PC just cannot overide a clearance because he wants to.
Or because his flight commander ORDERED him to! In an authoritarian society where autonomy is frowned upon and rank is everything, it can be a quandary as to whom to obey when conflicting orders collide. Military ATC controllers tend to be officers, not enlisted troops as in the west, in keeping with the tradition of "everything under centralized control".
When talking about instrument landings, there's the (capitalized) ILS, defined by the standard western VHF/UHF cross hairs, and there's the (lower case) instrument landing system which, as a generic term, covers just about any electronic system for getting an aircraft into position for a landing. Looking for a western style ILS indicator in a cockpit photo of a Soviet era design strikes me as a non sequitur.
Cheers,
Wes

the Backfire's approach speed and rate of descent is extraordinarily fast, most likely caused by the pilot experiencing whiteout.
Been there, done that, fortunately in a much slower and lighter (and more resilient) machine. At Decision Height you can see the approach, threshold, and runway lights glowing up at you from the murk, but you haven't a clue as to how high above the runway you are. Add to that you usually have a turbulent, howling crosswind, and once visual, you're transitioning from a crab to a slip, and it's vertigo city! When the surface is obscured in blowing snow, timing the touchdown from a crab is an exercise in effing magic. Hats off to all the twinjet airliner pilots out there!
Cheers,
Wes

Been there, done that, fortunately in a much slower and lighter (and more resilient) machine. At Decision Height you can see the approach, threshold, and runway lights glowing up at you from the murk, but you haven't a clue as to how high above the runway you are. Add to that you usually have a turbulent, howling crosswind, and once visual, you're transitioning from a crab to a slip, and it's vertigo city! When the surface is obscured in blowing snow, timing the touchdown from a crab is an exercise in effing magic. Hats off to all the twinjet airliner pilots out there!
Cheers,
Wes

Its actually pretty funny. Back before I started crewing and eventually becoming a pilot (you know when I was nothing more than a passenger along for the ride), and we had a bumpy, squealy landing, I was always judging the pilots...

Now that I actuallg know what it takes to land a plane in deteriorating weather conditions and a strong cross wind, all I can do is think to myself "Good job guys. Good landing!" I always nod my head and thank the crew when getting off a commercial flight now.

I always nod my head and thank the crew when getting off a commercial flight now.

Yup and they appreciate it too. Our guys always say hello to the pax as they get on and go out the door, easy in regional airliners, and it's part of their job, too. Most of our pilots are young females and males and they love the attention that being a pilot brings - they don't do it for the money, that I can tell you!

Anecdotal Times
December winter night in Germany, 1998
I'm on duty, away for a week at an Army training area like 50 miles east south east of Nurnberg, called Hoenffel's. It's like 10 PM, and a call over the alert phone comes in - Soldier injured, requires immediate MEDEVAC, head injury. I hand phone to our medic, to grab medical info, and tell my crew chief to head to bird and start getting it ready...no snow today...so it should be quick launch because of our morning run-up and checks. I grab the other phone, after hitting my medic up for head injury hospitals...he points on the list of locations on the wall map while talking on the phone....OK, actually only one....to the south east about 50 miles. Weather says a winter storm is coming in from the northwest... hmmmmmm, timing. I go look outside, not clear but there's a nice solid overcast 400-600 feet high - that's OK - but the wind is definitely from the NW and the air pressure is dropping...a storm is coming - Time, how much time? I call Air Force weather again and fill out a weather brief, asking many questions about the storm front coming in. OK, time frame is alright, we gotta move though, no dicking around...
I relay this to my medic...Time is critical...he's of concurrence because of the injury, the man is in bad shape with a head injury. OK, quick review and recap; location check, weather - check, brief - check, medical gear - check, special fight equip check, NVG's– check, aircraft - check (was checked this morning), maps/publications - check, radio frequencies - check, alternate hospital – medic says "Ummmm OK sir give me a moment, ..........yes, near same area about 15 miles away" - OK check. Alright - let's split.
My crew chief has everything ready...the bird is unwrapped and prepped to go -- even my seat belts are parted for me to easily strap into. Good man. While I complete my traditional 'walk-around' and piss at the tail. My co-pilot straps in; he's a young pilot, first tour - I wont be able to rely on him - this I know already and have taken into my risk assessment.
I'll start the bird, you (my co-pilot): "Get strapped in and focus your goggles, review the map and our route - input the grids into the GPS". He replies - "What's our route?" Oh boy - not tonight is all that comes to mind - such cherries, why can't they pay attention.
Snow begins lightly falling, -- we launch....off to the simple field medical clinic to retrieve the injured soldier. We land. Our medic leaves and goes into the clinic.....time....time....time....more snow....15 minutes....20....oh, damn. I call weather; it's a weak and scratchy reception but I get an update. If I leave within the next 30 minutes I can get back OK. My mind begins crunching, worse case scenarios, but it's cool, and I'm headed away from storm. I can get the injured to that hospital, then if need be I can just stay there - no biggie.
"Hey, Chuck double check the coordinates in the GPS navigation computer with the map and give me a fuel burn number, plus reserve - then check it again."
Why?" - He says.
"Just do it" I say, as I look the map over in my lap....checking the terrain and hazards. What's taking so long? I call on radio: "Hey clinic....this is your ride, lookie, we don't have a lot of party time - I hate to bust your bubble, but we got bad weather coming in - you dig?"
Clinic: "Uhhh Copy....we are still prepping – also, be advised - cannot go to primary hospital"
Now that gets my attention - "Say What?!"...."How about alternate?"
They respond "Negative on both...all full." Oh swell. Now what? Gee...I see this all going to shit real quickly like.
Clinic: "Patient coming out now...a hospital just north of Nurnberg take him Augsbuerg"
Confirmed...gone to shit. Fuck.
Me: "I copy...pass freq and coordinates"
Clinic: "We don't have - But it is on HWY such and such...at such and such intersection."
Me: I cut them off....."Forget it! Nurnberg knows the hospital, yes?"
Clinic: "I assume so"
Me: "Oh dandy - lets go with that" - sheesh - "soldier is critical? - see coming out now"
Clinic: "yes - critical"
Me: Grrrrrrr Dammit...this is going from bad to worse. "Clinic I have no time to waste, advise Augsberg by phone I'm inbound like – now!"
Clinic: Copy
To Chuck: "Your head in the game dude? If not, better get there real quick - we got a re-route, we going north east, this place (pointing on map), plot it, crunch into the GPS, examine the route. I'm going to call weather again and get an update for the
Nurnberg area, you look at hazards, low lands, anything that can dick with us, cause we are off and heading in a totally different direction, into mother nature - be quick, then brief me.
Loading patient – Time - Damn. I can see the weather coming in.
Medic: "We're loaded, all secure" "Let's go"
"Chuck, I got the controls, heading 330, climbing to 500 feet…. hmmm maybe not". I'm thinking, it's good, we have a hard cloud ceiling, I can see between the hills and the sky -- lets move our ass - now. We skim between the hills 100 feet above, playing the difference between that and the clouds. Moving ever quicker toward our destination in the most direct line at 160 MPH.
25 miles South East outside Nurnberg, I'm boxed in, continually slowing my speed, to a loitering circle just above the high tension wires - I cannot go any further...the weather is just too bad - even for me. Now stuck, circling 100 feet in the air, my copilot not comfortable at all or having a clue...my medic nearly yelling at me about the condition of the patient....he's going from bad to worse. The only other person I can depend upon is my experienced crew chief/mechanic.
Me: "Medic...I dig...the dudes about to crash....I'm with ya....but I'm not killing all of us for him...you dig? So settle and give me an alterative hospital or anything for this area - you copy?"
"I dig...Mr. Brown"
Me: "Cool, I saw a village to our rear about 5 miles back, see if they got a clinic."
Me: "Chuck, confirm those Nav freqs for Nurnberg approach, you set up your instruments, double check it, look over the approach procedure, as I asked you before.....Chuck"
Chuck: "Ahhh....ya....I think I'm good"
Me: "Chuck...you'd better be good because your gunna fly it.....now...slow level turns, to the left, watch the wires, and by God DO NOT go into the clouds yet"...
"All set?" "You have the controls"
There's a light wobble as Chuck takes the controls, I monitor him for a few moments – to ensure that he is not getting spatially disorientated. "There ya go, no climbing Chuck, we are at the very base of the clouds, I'd like to get lower but I have to contact Nurnberg Approach Control, and this may even be too low." I lean back and over to my right – tilt my head back looking slightly under my night vision goggles tubes to confirm Chucks instrument settings for the ILS runway 26 approach. I'd set
up slightly different, but that'll do…for now. I sit back upright in my seat, still looking under the goggles I look around outside –sheesh. I can't see squat, what a shit night – technically I'm already in the clouds at 130 feet off the ground, thank goodness for the goggles and their ability to see through slight obscurations. Of course, that same advantage can get you into trouble too. I glance and check the OAT gauge (Outside Air Temp) it's 6 degrees Celsius, right close to icing conditions, another 500 to 1000 higher and I'll be picking up Ice. I take a moment to confirm anti-ice switches I turned on prior to launch, Yup – Pitot Heat: ON, Blade De Ice: ON, Engine Anti Ice: ON, Engine Inlet Anti Ice: ON. Windshield Anti-Ice: ON. Good. I review the approach procedure strapped to my right thigh, walking my self through how I imagine, or anticipate it will all be executed. OK – this altitude, this turn to this heading, do before landing check here, press such and such switch here, get cleared for the approach here, left turn here, intercept localizer here, intercept the glide slope here….la la la. Touchdown and coffee. Maybe. I give the entire cockpit a once over visually – OK we are about set. "A few more minutes Medic, a few more minutes"
"Roger sir, but he's real weak, blood pressure dropping."
"I copy."
I switch my radio communications controller to position 2, to transmit on UHF…."Nurnberg approach Army Evac 23455?" Not a whole lot of niceties tonight, its pure business…..I wait a moment, checking again how Chuck is hanging…
"Army 455 this is Nurnberg Approach."
"Nurnberg, Army 455 is approximately 25 nautical miles to your south east…inbound for Augbeurg for critical patient drop off –with a request."
"Army 455 transponder squawk 0366 and ident."
As I scribble the transponder code down on my kneeboard that is strapped to my left thigh I respond "Squawk 0366 and Ident, WILCO – be advised Nurnberg I am low, in a valley". I lean over to get a better view of the radio counsel, look under the goggles again, press the appropriate buttons on the transponder to indicate 0366 in the little viewing windows, then move my index finger up and push the 'Ident' switch forward to radiate the transponder signal. A few moments, we are still loitering, altitude good, Chuck is scanning the outside, keeping us clear of the high tension lines…
"Evac 455, this is Nurnberg, we are not receiving your transponder – go ahead with your request."
"Copy Nurnberg, 455 would like immediate vectors for ILS 26 approach Nurnberg, then continued flight low level VFR to Augsberg Hospital with radar guidance – also, can you pass your current weather?"
"Evac 455 turn to 360 degrees climb and maintain 3500 feet, ATIS is operating." Chuck immediately begins rolling the aircraft right and starts a climb – I quickly push the controls to maintain current loiter flight "Not yet Chuckie, I don't want this, Hold pal."
Medic: "Sir! Our man is crashing!"
Me: "Hush up! And do your medic shit – chief help the medic, forget looking outside." "Darren, you gotta do what you can, and get off my commo." I can hear him yelling in the back, ordering the crew chief on what needs to be done.
Me: "Chuck there are two gigantic radio towers like 3 miles north of us – we do not wanna go that way, so hold and be prepared for a 270 climbout." "Place your heading bug on 270, press heading control button–Got it?"
Chuck: "Copy"
"Nurnberg, Evac 455, Request climbout to the west 270 then right turn 360 to intercept final approach course –there's two big towers just to my north, and give me a moment to get set."
"Evac 455, you can expect that, and advise on climbout."
Me: "WILCO."
Me: "OK Chuck, no drastic maneuvers, follow this turn all the way around and roll out on 270, begin your climb once establish on your heading."
I sit back, monitoring Chuck's turn, review my instrumentation set up, and double check frequencies, Chuck starts rolling level close to 270 – good enough for government work and begins a positive climb. All instruments indicate this is happening, I cannot tell from the outside anymore, we are in the muck and this is confirmed by the bumps felt inside the turbulence of the clouds. Good climb 800 feet per minute, power is fine, heading holding near 270 –"Looking good Chuck."
"Nurnberg 455 is on climbout heading 270."
"Roger 455."
30 seconds - The altimeter steadily climbs, I have climbed 400 feet, this puts me near 600 feet AGL (Above Ground Level) and near 1800 feet MSL (Mean Sea Level), another 1700 feet to climb - and at present climb rate that's a sliver over 2 minutes. Outside temp is 2 degrees – I crane my head and neck left and look out my door
window, to the tactical FM antenna mounted out on the fuselage and abeam my back. Yep, Icing – we got Ice – not too bad though.
"Evac 455 Radar contact."
"Good show Nurnberg, I'll begin right turn to 360 very shortly." "You copy Chuck? – At 2500 feet begin your right turn –360."
I've held this last request off, but now will pop it by Nurnberg "Nurnberg, Evac 455, we have a serious head injury patient aboard, may I get minimum vectoring altitude?"
"Roger Evac 455 climb and maintain 2700 feet"
"WILCO Nurnberg" "Copy Chuck? So continue climb, heading 270 until we reach 2700 feet then turn north."
Me: "How we doing in back?"
Medic: "Not good, weak pulse, chief and I are CPRing."
Me: "There we are Chuck 2700 feet, right turn 360 now, once established, pick up your speed –lets do 120 knots."
Me: "Darren, we are about 10-12 minutes out."
"Nurnberg, 455, how weather–please? I'm not receiving ATIS", I could, but don't wish to off tune approach control – on either radio, I want them on both VHF and UHF as a backup.
"455, we got 100-150 ceilings obscured, visibility less than a quarter mile, light to moderate snow."
"Good copy Nurnberg" Well…that's not the best news –that's right at the minimums for the approach. "Nurnberg, I'm guessing I'm not, repeat, not going to make it VFR to the hospital, could you call and advise them that our patient is 10 minutes out and have an ambulance waiting on your ramp?"
"Will do Evac 455"
"DankeNurnberg"
I rest back against the seat, once again review the cockpit, instruments, and look over at my co-pilot –he's intently flying, you can feel the concentration. I can hear my medic and crew chief yelling instructions over the aircraft noise. We are level 2700 feet, heading 360. I get a moment or two to relax my brain – and run another mental rehearsal of what going to happen on the approach, and contingencies that I need to think of. Weather is not good, I got fuel for a little over another hours flight time, this is the approach that gets me the lowest, I've shot this approach before – I can fly it right to the ground if need be. We cool – kinda. I complete a before landing check, then check the Ice rate meter – Hmmm, shows moderate ice. I check my antenna again –Ice is thicker, but not building, and it's rime ice – good.
"OK Chuck– we are about 4-5 miles south of the ILS/Localizer course line – possible intercepting at 90 degrees, be prepared for a positive left hand turn, try not and overshoot the course, lead it in – Dig? Also, expect a descent to 2200 feet on final approach course –I'll see if I can get that early"
"Evac 455 you are 3 miles south of clear for ILS Runway 26 approach, altimeter 29.85."
"Roger Nurnberg, 455 Clear ILS 26, altimeter 29.85 descending to 2200 feet now and intercepting Localizer course."
"Roger 455"
Me: "Copy Chuck? Get you're decent in, now, start a left turn, the course line is approaching rapidly."
Chuck: "Roger"
Chuck: "What the Hell?!!" As the aircraft noticeably shudders laterally.
Me: "It's cool Chuck, we're just shedding ice, no worries dude. I damn near shit my drawers the first time it happened to me."
I monitor the instruments; I can see the course bar wavering, picking up the Localizer signal, all my instruments are indicating I am where I think I am – tis good. I glance at Chuck's instruments –"Chuck, deselect heading control and select ILS, it'll make everything look like it's supposed too."
Chuck: "Damn"
Me: "No problems dude –you're hanging. You're doing well."
Me: "Darren, chief– we are 3 minutes out, do what ya gotta do to secure your gear, if able."
A little overshoot and wavering on altitude –not bad. "Chuck…nail that attitude holmes – Glide slope intercept is coming up right quick like and start slowing to 80 knots bro –easy like." Airspeed is dropping – good, a slight climb though – I tap the collective control down a sliver –"Watch the climb hero." "Any second Chuck– we will intercept the glide slope course –needle is coming down"
Chuck: "Got it."
Me: "Cool"
Chuck: "Beginning descent."
Me: "it's a 3 degree glide slope Chuck, and at 80 knots….that's like at target descent rate of 400 feet per minute – but fly the needles for now."
"Nurnberg, Evac 455 is Glide slope intercept – look for us to pop outta the clouds in about 2 minutes"
"Copy Evac 455, advise runway in site or missed approach. Also, ambulance is pulling in now.
"WILCO Nurnberg–and copy on ambulance."
"Looking good Chuck– airspeed near 80, slightly above glidepath, and just a sliver to the south of course – remember the winds are from the north – play the wind – play the winds."
Decision Height (DH) is at 1260 feet MSL for this particular approach. We are just passing through 1700 feet MSL, about another minute to DH altitude.
Me: "Chuck, looking good man, just remember, near the bottom of the approach the needles get very sensitive, don't over control, don't go chasing the needles, just continue doing what you have been –and we be cool." "Another 400 feet is all."
Me: "Darren, we're a minute out, ambulance is there"
"Nurnberg Evac 455 is one mile final ILS 26, no vis runway yet." I review the missed approach procedures.
"Copy 455"
The green digital altitude readout of the radar altimeter lights up, activated by its own little radar signal bouncing back from the earth – indicating 500 feet for an instant, and then numbers descend.
"Looking good Chuck - another 30 seconds dude" – 250 feet to DH" (Decision Hieght; that's the altitude where you decide to continue the approach or execute a missed approach).
I begin swapping views, looking at the instruments and backing Chuck up on the approach to scanning outside –to see if I can make out the runway lights…or anything – no doubt – preferably the runway.
"150 feet to DH." It's still dark in the clouds. I Look back inside, all cool, the aircraft systems fine too. 100 feet Damn . "We're at Decision Height"– no visibility on runway.
Chuck: "I'm missed approach"
Me: "Hold course Chuck and continue decent." The clouds getting lighter, city lights causing a glow. Radar altimeter reads 90 feet to terra firma. There!! A glow of blue runway lighting then poof we are out of the clouds at 85 feet and off to the left of runway center line by about 30 feet.
"455 Nurnberg tower, we have you in sight."
"And we have runway in sight also Nurnberg"
Me: Chuck: "I have the controls, take a break." I continue the shallow descent and slip the bird right to touch the runway right on center line and ground taxi to the flashing blue lights of an ambulance a quarter of a mile off to the left. After landing check – complete I pull to a stop about 50 feet from the ambulance. Set the parking brake.
"Nurnberg, Evac 455, Thanks for your help tonight – you may very well save this young man.
"455, Nurnberg tower– you are welcome"
Medic: I'm going to follow this guy to the hospital.
Me: "No sweat, we won't be leaving real soon"
Gosh – talk about earning your pay, and I don't even want to think about all the Army, host nation, and international flight regulations I just busted this evening trying to save this dudes butt. I tell you one of these days this shit is gunna catch up with me.

Just to be specific, the aircraft that crashed is a Tu-22M3 'Backfire'.

Ahhh....memories....I remember when we weren't even sure if it was a Tupolev product. Then it became the Tu-26. All our models, line drawings and silhouettes at the time showed an incredibly wide/fat fuselage. Not sure when we finally went with the Tu-22M designation - somewhere around 1980??

I see some parts of the net are still in denial...
File:Tupolev Tu-26 BACKFIRE.png - Wikimedia Commons

img218.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back