Twin Engine Thunderbolt in 1/72nd Scale (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My oath Glenn, just imagine if your "What If" was a real "Was", awesome power, shear brute force.
Great build Glenn and all credit to you.
 
Can we get a shot?
Here you go. The P-40 is a bit dusty, but I'll clean it up and include it when I take the better pictures of the Thunderbolt.

20251215_123100c.jpg
20251215_123206c.jpg
 
Absolute beauty, Glenn! They look great together too
 
Clickbait waste of time ... 99 44/100th% blather, for modicum of info. Glad I only spent 5 min. skipping through and adding poster to my extensive "DO NOT CLICK ON" list.
 
What you guys are missing is this:
He's at least 40 years our junior. It's geared to a much younger audience. It's annoying at times but he's repeating don't take facts at face value. Research the "facts".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back