Typhoons in Italy?? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fjray

Airman
Aug 31, 2004
TX
Did the British Typhoon operate in the Italian campian? I thought I had read years ago they did, but have been looking lately and can't find any mention of it.

thanks, Ray

So far as I know the Typhoon was only deployed with the British 2nd TAF in the ETO. But I don't have any really definite knowledge about that.

Thanks for the help but think I figured out the answer. Was talking with another history geek and he mentioned a book written by a RAF pilot that flew spit's in Italy then went on to fly the typhoon. So I'm probably thinking of that.

Can't even remember what I did last week, but usually can remember a book I read years ago.

Sorry, for years everytime I say I'm a history buff I hear no you're a history geek, buff's make money at it! Figured they might have a point.

Yes, we are History Nerds. Buffs make money. Geeks are just loser that are dumb, I often refer to them as wannabe Nerds. :lol:

LG made a funny. I didn't think that was possible. :lol:

The arguements r good.they bring out everyone true point of view.

Attachments

• defiant_s_rule__133.jpg
    defiant_s_rule__133.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,122
Plenty of arguments are pointless. Plenty of arguments are valid (in case no one has noticed, I enjoy a good argument as much as anyone). And I can make plenty of funnies.

I've been in plenty or arguments that had to but other than to entertain me. Whether or not that's a legitimate reason I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back