Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Handley Page Hampden

• Brewster Buffalo

• Grumman Hellcat

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, back to the aircraft situation....for fear of sounding like a twat and sitting on the fence.....(shit where that splinter come from?) i think that most of the aircraft was butt ugly...(like the american women) but i cant possibly pinpoint any singular machine.....mainly through lack of pics!

I disagree with you strongly JJ1982 - most of the planes during WW2 were beautiful...you want ugly? look at most modern Jets....boring and bloody butt ugly! I quite like American women (the ones you see on TV anyway...Hmmm Angelena Jolie :evil2: ) but if you want ugly...look for German women! :lol: :lol:

I think the XP-55 Ascender, american plane with no tail but four guns in the nose........odd looking thing :D

The Fw 189 was a beautiful, braceful machine. For me the P-47 ain't too cute, and the Vengeance/ vindicator/ Helldiver are all butt-ugly. For ugliest plane ever though, two words: Fairey Gannet

With a name like 'Gannet' its hardly going to be a monet is it?? :lol:

You've been in a Dehavilland Rapid (passenger Biplane) and a B-17 (Sally B) with me - your memory is more like a hole! :lol:

Well you'll get a chance at Yeovil...i can't remember much about that one museum actually but i'm almost certain theres an aircraft you can board...please don't quote me on that though as i could be wrong (it has been known to happen) 8)

Another good one is the RAF Manston museam.

Nah really, you guys will have a great time - loads of things to see and i bet you'll come back with a whole load of new fav planes (maybe that will give us all a break from Lancs tireless pursuit of turning us all into rabid fans of the big old bomber... :) )

I bet he'll change his profile name to 'The Martlet kicks ass!'

8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back