Unable to upload custom avatar

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Japes21

Recruit
Dec 19, 2014
Hello,

I just jumped on board here and am trying to customize my profile a little by uploading a custom avatar. It appears that most (if not all) members here have customized their avatar. I have tried enough times without success to figure out how to do so on my profile. On my edit my profile/edit avatar page i only have two options:

1. Do not use avatar

-or-

2. Use pre-defined funny avatar

There is no option shown that would allow me to upload a photo to create my own avatar.
Am I doing something wrong? Is it possible that I am looking in the wrong place or missing something? Any help anyone could provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

Hi Joe, and welcome to the forum.

Just to recap: in your "Edit Profile" section, the left side-menu will have "Edit Avatar", select this.

Once on the "Edit Avatar" Page, you will have three options:
No Avatar
Custom Avatar (max. size is 100x100 and/or 100Kb in size)
Pre-Defined Funny

Seen in this order.

It does sound like you've gotten to the right area, but I suspect that as a new member, there may be a short time period before the Custom Avatar becomes available to you.

Thanks GrauGeist... Apparently you were correct about having to wait for all the options to become available. The custom avatar option appeared this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back