Unbekannte Pflicht by Walter Wolfrum.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

G

gomwolf

I am trying to buy a memoirs of Walter Wolfrum 'Unbekannte Pflicht - Meine Erinnerung als Jagd- und Kunstflieger 1923-2009' It is written by Germany and not translated and cannot expected it. So I think 'google god translator will be solve this problem'. However I cannot buy this book.

This book was out of print. and only one copy is left in amazon.de and It was 38 euro when it wasn't out of print, but now it is 128 euro.... Anyway I tried to buy it, but they didn't shipping it to the place where I live.

Does anyone who know where I can buy this book(with proper price, if you can...) somewhere else, please notice me. E-Book like kindle or google books will be OK. I really want to read this one...

Try this:

Please order directly to: NeunundzwanzigSechs Verlag, PO Box 1132, D-85360 Moosburg; or by phone: 08761-753797

Erweiterte
Suche

Artikel
Blick ins Buch
Unbekannte Pflicht
Meine Erinnerungen als Jagd- und Kunstflieger 1923-2009
Walter Wolfrum (Autor)

Peter Cronauer (Herausgeber)

Buch | Hardcover
314 Seiten
Neunundzwanzigsechs (Verlag)
978-3-9811615-4-0 (ISBN)

39,80 € inkl. MwSt

Last edited:
Thanks for informations, but I already tried there. And both of them unavailable. I can't make account on orellfuessli.ch, because I am not living in Europe, and Lehmann.de was out of stock.

Wolfrum's "Unbekannte Pflicht" was co-authored with Peter Cronauer. Cronauer wrote another book about six Luftwaffe fighter pilots entitled "Flieger-Asse und Kanonenfutter – Deutsche Jagdflieger im Zweiten Weltkrieg" which was basically a series of interviews with six pilots, one of these is Walter Wolfrum. Well worth getting if you are interested in Wolfrum, especially as a lot of the material also appeared in 'Unbekannte Pflicht'!
Otherwise I translated an interesting extract from 'Unbekannte Pflicht' on my Luftwaffe blog here

Actually, I already enjoying your articles, FalkeEins, but I don't know you translate some part of the book. Thanks for your works. Especially these kinds of translation are great help for me, cuz I cannot read Germany without translator or dictionary.

Users who are viewing this thread