May 20, 2008 #1 K Kurtl Airman 1st Class 133 2 Joined Aug 14, 2006 Can anyone identify this pair of trousers? - Kurtl Attachments P1010010.JPG 77.5 KB · Views: 274 P1010005.JPG 95.2 KB · Views: 271 P1010002.JPG 88.4 KB · Views: 441 P1010001.JPG 70.6 KB · Views: 548
May 20, 2008 #2 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Here you go Kurtl, page from the book Gear Up by John A Maguire. I also reduced the pictures sizes above for easier viewing. Note the one on the right with the emblem below it. Attachments 12.jpg 158.6 KB · Views: 265 ad.jpg 56.8 KB · Views: 251
Here you go Kurtl, page from the book Gear Up by John A Maguire. I also reduced the pictures sizes above for easier viewing. Note the one on the right with the emblem below it.
May 21, 2008 Thread starter #3 K Kurtl Airman 1st Class 133 2 Joined Aug 14, 2006 Thanks for your help and posting those perfect color pictures to make it clear what I have. - Kurtl
May 21, 2008 #4 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Your welcome!!!