Mar 12, 2017 #1 Robert Porter Senior Master Sergeant 3,378 1,055 Joined Sep 9, 2016 Location Raleigh NC Website bobsmodelplanes.com
Mar 12, 2017 #2 turbo Staff Sergeant 1,367 240 Joined Jan 16, 2016 Location Melbourne, Australia I wouldn't use them to paint an entire model, but I luuuurve using oils
Mar 12, 2017 Thread starter #3 Robert Porter Senior Master Sergeant 3,378 1,055 Joined Sep 9, 2016 Location Raleigh NC Website bobsmodelplanes.com I agree, I have been watching a lot of videos about weathering effects with oils but I don't think I will ever have the skills to paint an entire model that way. It is interesting to see him do it however!
I agree, I have been watching a lot of videos about weathering effects with oils but I don't think I will ever have the skills to paint an entire model that way. It is interesting to see him do it however!
Mar 12, 2017 #4 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,324 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Interesting...