Sep 9, 2009 #1 PJay Airman 83 2 Joined Aug 22, 2009 Location London UK Article V-22?s Iraq Performance Should Prompt Program Review, GAO Says - Bloomberg.com
Sep 9, 2009 #2 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA Good article - I'd like to see the specifics about the parts wearing out.
Sep 9, 2009 Thread starter #3 PJay Airman 83 2 Joined Aug 22, 2009 Location London UK I found this. Doesn't go into which spares 'wear out quickly'. I'd heard there were problems, I had no idea things were that bad. V-22 Osprey: A Flying Shame? Damn shame.
I found this. Doesn't go into which spares 'wear out quickly'. I'd heard there were problems, I had no idea things were that bad. V-22 Osprey: A Flying Shame? Damn shame.
Sep 9, 2009 #4 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com I'd like to see if mkloby has anything he can mention about it.