Sep 2, 2020 Thread starter #2 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,716 39,998 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle....
Sep 2, 2020 Thread starter #3 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,716 39,998 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle....
Sep 2, 2020 #4 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,895 21,888 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Lucky13 said: Click to expand... I like Montemeyor's (?) videos. They seem accurate and I like the graphics. Have you seen his Battle of the Coral Sea and Savo Island vids? I was looking for his stuff when I stumbled across an entertainingly bad Midway history.
Lucky13 said: Click to expand... I like Montemeyor's (?) videos. They seem accurate and I like the graphics. Have you seen his Battle of the Coral Sea and Savo Island vids? I was looking for his stuff when I stumbled across an entertainingly bad Midway history.
Sep 2, 2020 Thread starter #5 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,716 39,998 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I'll be watching the Savo Island next....
Sep 2, 2020 #6 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,865 11,584 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good stuff!
Sep 3, 2020 #7 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,895 21,888 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Lucky13 said: Click to expand... Thanks! Hadn't found this one.