Original, production specification NA-73 Mustang Mk.I, NA-83 Mustang Mk.I and NA-91 P-51/Mustang Mk.IA. No examples of the production and in service specification early Allison engined Mustangs remain. The XP-51 at Oshkosh doesn't count as it is different in detail to the NA-73, and the NA-83 and NA-91 have further significant changes. No recorded wrecks or major components of NA-73, NA-83 or NA-91.
For the Bristol Beaufighter, two major projects underway, one with HARS in Australia the other at Duxford in the UK, to return two Beaufighters to airworthy status. Sourcing of a large collection of Bristol Hercules engines and components has moved things along in recent times as lack of suitable engines was the key issue for the two projects. Airframes in both cases are composites, including major components from a number of identifed airframes. Camden Beaufighter is still as it was. There is also a Beaufighter at Australian National Aviation Museum in Moorabbin, Melbourne, that they had in good enough condition to do the occasional engine run, but I believe it has been a couple of years since they last ran the engines.
First Mustangs fitted with Rolls-Royce Merlins in the UK - modified Mustang Mk.I airframes, were all scrapped.