Weaponology

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I wouldn't disagree, and the British MoD certainly does not disagree. The Australian and New Zealand SASR are obviously considered capable enough to work alongside the British SAS; there's no reason to doubt that are equal to the British SAS teams. I'm sure both the SASR and SAS have shared training techniques and battle knowledge to both increase their abilities in the field.

It's a wonder where some of these individuals are sometimes...

I wouldn't disagree, and the British MoD certainly does not disagree. The Australian and New Zealand SASR are obviously considered capable enough to work alongside the British SAS; there's no reason to doubt that are equal to the British SAS teams. I'm sure both the SASR and SAS have shared training techniques and battle knowledge to both increase their abilities in the field.

It's a wonder where some of these individuals are sometimes...

That is a scarey thought Plan. From what I understand those whom have left the SAS Units British Australian or New Zealand have entered private enterprise for themselves as highly trained security in a variety of different fields and business. There is a high market and demand in this day and age that requires private security for numerous reasons. Former SAS fit snugly into these ranks of this type of private enterprise. And some as you have mentioned have written books about their time in the SAS Units

Oh dear...

It's sad to see how far Discovery has fallen. From "fairly" even-keeled, serious programs to infotainment - poor infotainment at that.

I guess they changed their target audience. Rather, I hope they did.

Users who are viewing this thread