Weaponology

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh Hell its on again. Roll up Roll up. And I agree Njaco.
Seems some are like a bear with a sore head Njaco. Best let sleeping dogs lie sometimes instead of igniting another verbal punch up for no point

Soren since you decided to start this as a flame thread I should close it again.

However I will just edit your post.

Warning to all:

If this turns into a flame thread it will be closed and offenders will recieve infractions.

If you can all act like adults this thread will stay open.

There are only a very few who I consider as tough and well trained as the SAS.

Notice on the Waffen-SS videos, it's always the British and Russians getting beaten by them. The Americans never get mentioned as losing. :rolleyes: And while talking about the King Tiger it kept showing the Panther; and while talking about the Tiger it kept showing the Pz.Kpfw IV.

Notice on the Waffen-SS videos, it's always the British and Russians getting beaten by them. The Americans never get mentioned as losing. :rolleyes: And while talking about the King Tiger it kept showing the Panther; and while talking about the Tiger it kept showing the Pz.Kpfw IV.

That's because us Americans never lost a single engagement... duh! :lol:

I actually didn't notice it - but I only watched the MG video.

Hehe I know Plan_D :)

Try to watch the episodes on the USMC Rangers, I guarantee you'll drown in all the americana BS :D

The SAS runs circles around both.

The SAS, Jägerkorps, GSG KSK 9 USN SEALS are the guys which set the std today.

Hey mkloby it's not all which is like that, but there are lots of it, and it really gets to ya.

Allot of phrases like "they're the best trained", "the best in the world" etc etc are used, and it's over the top really. Still it's a good series IMO (As long as you know when to fetch the salt bottle :) )

Let me myself clear;

The USMC Rangers aren't rookies by any means, they're very well trained and skilled units, but they're NOT the best out there.

The SAS, IMO.

The Jägerkorps, KSK9 US Navy SEALS rank right up there with them though..

Oh and mkloby, remember that we're talking about the media here, not the average American. The media has a habbit of being rather nationalistic.

Users who are viewing this thread