Well this is different: Plane Mechanic Simulator

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great, now we're going to get keyboard warriors who know exactly how easy aircraft maintenance is...

But it looks like it could be interesting to kill a couple of hours if you have that sort of time.

Ridiculous game. When there is a problem, just change the part. Yeah, right!
I posted this because they obviously can't write either:
"All wrong! What was written on the work order is that the engine STARTER was randomly loosing power! First of all, you should have contacted the pilot to clear up why the f- -k he was using the starter during flight, and then act accordingly. Now you changed a carburetor, did not re-attach the throttle linkage, and did not even test-run the engine. One of the 3 dislikes on this video is mine. There should be more. "

Ridiculous game. When there is a problem, just change the part. Yeah, right!
I posted this because they obviously can't write either:
"All wrong! What was written on the work order is that the engine STARTER was randomly loosing power! First of all, you should have contacted the pilot to clear up why the f- -k he was using the starter during flight, and then act accordingly. Now you changed a carburetor, did not re-attach the throttle linkage, and did not even test-run the engine. One of the 3 dislikes on this video is mine. There should be more. "
Its a game...

The paperwork was deficient, there was no release to service signed, no part records kept, you don't use a ladder to refuel a tiger moth.

But, as I said - It's a game.

Not my cup of tea, but I think there are many people who will love it.
Serious advantage of this game - it is included in GeForce Now library. So player's equipment does not need to match "recommended settings". If you have good bandwidth, you can play it on the outdated PC or laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back