Building a plane in FLYOUT

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Venomstick121

Airman 1st Class
Dec 21, 2023
I have a game on my pc called fly out which allows for the user to make an aircraft and make extremely fine tune adjustments. This is, in my opinion, one of the most accurate games for flight models, everything matters in it. Now, I am asking you guys to give me a plane. Feel free to comment wingspan, engine type, engine specs, armament, wing type, its use in combat. Literally anything you guys want. Please keep it civilized. I will try my best to bring your ideas to life. Who knows maybe we could make the 6th gen aircraft? :)

I have a game on my pc called fly out which allows for the user to make an aircraft and make extremely fine tune adjustments. This is, in my opinion, one of the most accurate games for flight models, everything matters in it. Now, I am asking you guys to give me a plane. Feel free to comment wingspan, engine type, engine specs, armament, wing type, its use in combat. Literally anything you guys want. Please keep it civilized. I will try my best to bring your ideas to life. Who knows maybe we could make the 6th gen aircraft? :)
Engine? And what would it be its purpose?

Now that is really cool. Everyone needs to look at at least one of the YouTube demo videos! For <$20 (if I'm reading this correctly?) it is a great distraction.

Excellent. What so you have in mind?
Not that you need to justify your wishes to anyone here.

I am sorry, I don't quite follow
Power on an airframe is perhaps one of the most important items of an airplane design. That and what it is supposed to do.
So a 250 hp on a 1940 fighter is funny but on an cropduster it might be enough.

Purpose power and knowledge related to the time lines of history aviation wise. Want a historic scenario or a nowaday design?

What do you want it to do?. Go fast, heavy lift, short land take off, acrobatic?

All is cool mind you but purpose and intended use gives i think the bouderies of design you seek.

Last edited:
Power on an airframe is perhaps one of the most important items of an airplane design. That and what it is supposed to do.
So a 250 hp on a 1940 fighter is funny but on an cropduster it might be enough.

Purpose power and knowledge related to the time lines of history aviation wise. Want a historic scenario or a nowaday design?

What do you want it to do?. Go fast, heavy lift, short land take off, acrobatic?

All is cool mind you but purpose and intended use gives i think the bouderies of design you seek.
Like I said above its up to you guys to decide what you want, I know pure unanimity is near impossible, so I will do my best to please the majority.

have a game on my pc called fly out which allows for the user to make an aircraft and make extremely fine tune adjustments. This is, in my opinion, one of the most accurate games for flight models, everything matters
Now. This a site that has some knowledge. In real stuff. And mostly like games.

So i play.

To start: Shvetsov ASh-82. What wing do you have in mind,
NACA profiles? And what is the purpose of this experiment?
Ground attack ? Fighter?, fighter bomber? Or just fast. At what altitude?

Now. This a site that has some knowledge. In real stuff. And mostly like games.

So i play.

To start: Shvetsov ASh-82. What wing do you have in mind,
NACA profiles? And what is the purpose of this experiment?
Ground attack ? Fighter?, fighter bomber? Or just fast. At what altitude?
The purpose is just for fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back