What aircraft (any side) would you develope further

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DAIG, I was being ironic, you see I, like many of my countrymen, find it annoying when people refer to 'England' when what they mean is 'Britain'.

After all, would you talk about the fall of Nazi Bavaria, or California's war against Japan? Well, you might is specific circumstances but hopefully you get my drift :)

For a long time I have thought of an idea for a thread - but seeing this thread made me realise that many, here, were thinkin along the same lines...I am glad...

But not, however, EXACTLY along the same lines.

You see, my idea is not so much as how to DEVELOP an existing design, but how to create a NEW design, while AT THE SAME TIME keeping as many design elements and even structures of the tried and proven old designs. And, of course, the limitations of time, space, and money would apply, so there would be no revolver cannon in 1941 or jet engines with advanced metallurgy in 1944/

While some might believe this is just nitpicking, I believe while small, the difference is crucial, and this is why I am going to create a new thread called "Could you have designed a better warbird?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back